Your nearest AABB-accredited NBC center connects you to a blood supply national network of certified resources and world-class expertise.
- Reference labs on standby to process urgent requests
- Transfusion and immunohematology experts on call, 24/7
- Geographically diverse blood product and service supply chain system protects against regional shortages
- Centers led by nationally recognized leaders in America’s Blood Centers, AABB, Blood Centers of America, for example.
With blood centers and collection points stretching across 12 states, NBC puts you at the center of a robust and reliable supply chain—wherever you are.
· Handles one million blood components per year
· Services 400 hospitals in 35 states
· 28 blood distribution hubs
· Averages 109 mobile blood drives per day
· 72 fixed site blood donor centers
· 25 specialty labs
· 23 mobile blood drive launch sites